Lessons To Take From 2015

December 23, 2015

As well as a time to focus on aspiration and future goals, the coming of a New Year is also a perfect opportunity to reflect on all of the lessons learnt in the previous 12 months. Although a little shaky to begin with, 2015 has taught me a lot of important lessons about myself, as well as the world around me. 

These are the few that I plan to take with me into 2016.

  1. It isn't always easy to be the better person.
  2. Sometimes, you have to create your own luck.
  3. A change of mindset can make all the difference.
  4. Confidence is a good thing.
  5. Holding a grudge doesn't hurt anyone but yourself.
  6. Exercise doesn't have to be a chore.
  7. You can survive without social media.
  8. Worrying is a waste of the imagination.
  9. You should do something for yourself every once in a while.
  10. Nothing is worth it if you're unhappy.

What have you learnt this year?
Post Comment
Post a Comment