Inspiration #1

February 7, 2016

I rediscovered my love for Tumblr recently and spent some time making my account look nice again. For someone who can't really draw, or take good photos, I find quite a lot of inspiration in things that are aesthetically pleasing and thought I'd share some of them with you today. I love the combination of blues and pinks in the pictures and also included a photograph of New York in preparation for my trip the summer, which has been pretty much the only thing getting me through revision.

Other things that happened this week:
  • I bought this book about Buddhism
  • My Mum and I had lunch in CafĂ© Rouge, which felt quite sophisticated until I spilt coffee all over the table
  • I finally finished Chapter 4 of The Great Gatsby
  • I spent a lovely day at the University of Birmingham, but still can't decide where I want to go next year
  • My Marina & The Diamonds tickets arrived (!!)
    10 comments on "Inspiration #1"
    1. tumblr is that kinda thing that sucks you in and all of the sudden its 3 am. i love weheartit and pinterest at the moment.


      loovelle.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. Deciding which University to go to is so hard! I found creating pros and cons for each was really helpful for me personally. Good Luck!

      Musings & More

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I think I might have to do that. Thankyou!

        Delete
    3. I looked at UOB but decided to go to Aston but my sister goes there and it's a great uni! Hope you're enjoying the Great Gatsby it's my favourite book!
      The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Everyone I know there says it's great too, so I'm definitely tempted! Yes, I am enjoying The Great Gatsby - it's a wonderful book.

        Delete
    4. I love tumblr as well. Its such a nice place for inspiration, also I can't draw either haha. Or well I can, its just not pretty!!

      - LS
      http://www.sephira.dk

      ReplyDelete
    5. Great mood board! You have a good eye for style and design. I love the color palette.
      I was going to ask how you are enjoying the Great Gatsby, but I see in the above comments that you are! It's a classic... did you see the movie? Have you started reading A Little Bit of Buddha, yet? No advice on my end about the choosing of universities... I never really went!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thankyou, that's so kind. I've read a few extracts from A Little Bit of Buddha but I haven't had the chance to start it properly.

        Delete