Where I've Been

July 22, 2017


To say that the past 12 months have been stressful is an understatement. 

In the time since I wrote my previous blogpost I've moved to a different part of the country, begun and ended my first real relationship, dealt with instability in my home life and completed my first year at university. My life seems to have been ruled by sleep deprivation, suitcases and polarised emotion and, whilst I've made some brilliant memories, there were times when felt like I was completely losing myself. 

In some ways I suppose it isn't really a suprise that I haven't written a blogpost, although I can't help but feel a little disappointed that it wasn't something that I managed to keep up with. Regardless, I'm back again, filled with good intentions and inspiration. I'm excited at the prospect of sharing a little piece of myself with the world again, and I hope that you are too!

Follow
Post Comment
Post a Comment